I have written and cross posted a number of articles on using Facebook in various ways. If you look online and search some keywords of interest, you will find so many “friends” with common interests. Sometime ago, a friend of mine, Chris Forbes of Ministry Marketing Coach wrote and published a free e-book called Facebook for Pastors. Chris Forbes is the founder of Ministry Marketing Coach. He speaks and writes on the subjects of ministry marketing, faith-based nonprofit marketing, social marketing, and Guerrilla Marketing for nonprofits. Here is Chris’ blurb on his website:
“How to build relationships and connect with people using the most popular social network on the Internet. This 31 page e-book will help Pastors and other ministry leaders make the most of this great networking tool.
- How to make the most of your profile information
- Tips for Networking with People in Facebook
- All about groups, messages, poking, etc
- Brand Your Ministry
- Meet prospects for your church
- Learn more about the members in your church
- Fine tune your communication skills
- Testimonies from Pastors who use FaceBook
- and much more!”
Take a look and download FACEBOOK FOR PASTORS. And, Chris is an all around fun guy to be with, lives in Oklahoma City and has consulted with at least two well know organization “NA” and “IM”. Now, perhaps we can get him to write one Facebook for Missions!